25 February 2013

Hime/Agejo Photoshoot

 On 7th of february I had a little photoshoot. Shooting took two outfits - hime and agejo. It held in the evening and I went to place of the shoot came directly with curlers on my head because hat would spoil all my hair.
Naturally, had to do my hair in the WC. When I did bouffant people looked at me as if I'm an alien from Venus.
I prepared with the hair and make-up for half an hour and the shoot began.

Firstly we took a photoshoot of hime outfit. It was funny to see how other people stoped near us and took some pics of me on their cellphones or iPhones. Little children told 'Look, look! A real princess!'. It was very pleasant. And I realized how uncomfortable it was - all these people diverted by their attention and interfered us to work.
But pics are still cute, I'm sure.
Some pics from my Instagram

and the photosession. 

To Japan!
Pics I DON'T LIKE ._.


Hachiko mode on x'DDDDD
Ofcourse me and my photographer used photoshop. He made my pics more vivid, and I worked on my face a little. I think nobody likes to see my red eyes pouches under the eyes because it looks not beautiful, and I was tired a little. 
What to do, we're all not ideal...
Awkward pose a little... ._.
Moreover, I had some problems with my hairstyle. I made it with my own hair as so as I have no wigs. You can see that my bouffant on 'hime look' pics is not so much accurate. I could do it normal only when I had a rest and prepared for agejo shoot.
By the way, I think that my pics are cute.
Welll...I hope._.
What do you think about it?
 

14 comments:

  1. это нереально *______________* ты прекрасна

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо няшуль ** Мы постарались ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow you look beautiful! I love your outfits and everything *^* omg *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot! *-* I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. what marvelous photos! I love your Hime style! You really look like a real princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to develop my hime style more and be a good himegyaru ^^

      Delete
  4. You're so much cute! Your style is so incredibly beautiful and attractive!Pics are really magical ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnak you! I love atmosphere of place where we made a photoshoot, it is a really beautiful place!

      Delete
  5. I really love both of your looks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Hime look *_*
    U look so cute <3 Love your dress and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, cutie <3
      I love these shoes so much! They're really comfortable and hime, I wear them often~

      Delete
  7. Adorable cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete